1. The promoter is: Yamaha Music Australia Pty Ltd (YMA), whose registered office is at 80 Market St, South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to apply for this Grant.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Grant and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, any other event outside of the promoter's control or for any reason.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Grant.
6. No cash alternative to the Grant will be offered. The Grant items are not transferable. Grant items are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any item with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. By entering a submission for this Grant, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The Grant and these terms and conditions are governed by Australian law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Australia's courts.
9. Submitting an application to the Grant will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. Applications must be received between 27 January, 2021, and 26 March, 2021, via au.yamaha.com/en/support/greatstart/great_start_grant will be notified by 30 April, 2021.
12. Applicants must make themselves available for an interview between 26 March, 2021, and 30 April, 2021, by YMA if requested and identified as a top 5 applicant. If the applicant is not available, they will no longer be eligible to receive the Grant.
13. Only Australian Accredited primary or secondary schools can apply for and be the Grant recipient.
14. The recipient school will be chosen by YMA according to the Selection Panel selection criteria. YMA will supply the following free of charge to the recipient school.