Social Media Policy
Definition of Social Networks
Social Networks can be defined as online technology which allows users to send and share information and content.
Yamaha Music Australia (YMA) makes every effort to communicate the most up to date, accurate and high quality content.
Accuracy of Information
• YMA employees are aware that once information appears on the Internet, it cannot be removed completely. Therefore every effort is made to post the most accurate information
• YMA employees endeavour to publish information in a manner that does not violate any rules or laws applicable to YMA, or any information that contravenes YMA policy
• YMA acknowledges the information published by its employees may seriously affect the company's image
Information Published on Social Networks
• YMA does not guarantee the information published by its staff in the social network environment is completely accurate. Information published to social networks should not be treated as a substitute for the official YMA website, au.yamaha.com.
• Although YMA makes every effort to respond to questions posted on social networks in a reasonable timeframe, social network sites are monitored only during business hours on weekdays (Monday to Friday) and not on Australian public holidays. Delays can be expected if posting questions or comments outside of these hours
If you cannot or do not want your message seen by other members of the public participating in the social network then please direct your enquiries through the official website where they will be answered directly
List of Accounts used in Social Networks by YMA
• Facebook (Audio & Visual)
• Twitter (Audio & Visual)
• Instagram (Audio & Visual)
• Facebook (Musical Instruments)
• Twitter (Musical Instruments)
• YouTube (Musical Instruments)
• Instagram (Musical Instruments)
• Facebook (Education)
• Twitter (Education)
YMA’s social network accounts may be amended or supplemented in the case of registration of new accounts without notice.