Queensland States Band Championships Accessory Giveaway
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “2023 Queensland States Accessory Giveaway” promotion is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in Australia and are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Yamaha Music Australia and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) are ineligible to enter and win. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to these Official Rules as stated herein.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The promotion will be held over a 2-day period from September 23rd, 2023 at 9:00 am AEST and ends on September 24th, 2022 at 5:00 pm AEST, or until stock runs out.
3. ENTRY. During the promotion period, entrants are required to complete the sign up form at participating trade displays and agree to the terms and conditions. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than September 24th, 2023 at 05:00 pm AEST.
4. PROMOTIONAL GIFTS AND THEIR VALUE. The promotion gifts are a choice of ONE (1) of the following products: Valve Oil Super Light 60ml (RRP$19.95), Valve Oil Light 60ml (RRP$19.95), Valve Oil Regular 60ml (RRP$19.95), Valve Oil Vintage 60ml (RRP$19.95), Rotor Oil 40ml (RRP$21.95), Rotor Spindle Oil 20ml (RRP$19.95), Trombone Slide Lubricant 30ml (RRP$19.95), Cleaning Paper(RRP$9.95), or Powder Paper(RRP$14.95). To redeem the promotional gift, show the submitted form to a Yamaha staff member at the participating trade display. Yamaha Music Australia is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prize-winner. The prize cannot be not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
6. 2023 QUEENSLAND STATE BAND CHAMPIONSHIPS. The 2023 Queensland State Band Championships, Queensland Band Association, and The National Band Council of Australia have no association or jurisdiction over the competition. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with 2023 Queensland State Band Championships, Queensland Band Association, and The National Band Council of Australia. Participants are providing information to Yamaha Music Australia and not to 2023 Queensland State Band Championships, Queensland Band Association, and The National Band Council of Australia.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. Submission of entry in the competition deems acceptance of the terms. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence regarding winners will be entered into.