Win a TransAcoustic Guitar– Adelaide Guitar Festival Competition
- ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Win a TransAcoustic Guitar” lottery is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in Australia and are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Yamaha Music Australia and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) are ineligible to enter and win. By participating in this lottery, entrants agree to these Official Rules as stated herein.
- LOTTERY PERIOD. The lottery which will be held over a 4-day period from July 13th, 2023 at 10:00 am ACST and ends on July 16th, 2023 at 8:00 pm ACST.
- ENTRY. During the lottery period, entrants are required to complete the sign up form at the Yamaha Come & Try sessions and agree to the terms and conditions. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than July 16th, 2023 at 08:00 pm ACST.
- ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. There will be 1 winner in this period, the winner will be drawn at 4pm AEST Wednesday 19th July 2023, the winner will be notified by email and their name posted on au.yamaha.com by 5pm the following day. If the prize is unclaimed by 3pm AEST 2nd August 2023, the prize will be re-drawn at this time and the new winner notified by email and posted on au.yamaha.com by 5pm the following business day. Winners agree to allow Yamaha Music Australia to use Winner’s name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings. Congratulations to Jeff Cooke on winning the Yamaha CG-TA – Classical TransAcoustic Guitar. You can learn more about the TransAcoustic range here.
- PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. The prize is a Yamaha CG-TA – Classical TransAcoustic Guitar ($1049 RRP AUD). Instructions for redeeming this prize will be emailed to the winner. Yamaha Music Australia is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prize-winner. The prize cannot be not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
- ADELAIDE GUITAR FESTIVAL. The Adelaide Guitar Festival have no association or jurisdiction over the competition. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Adelaide Guitar Festival. Participants are providing information to Yamaha Music Australia and not to Adelaide Guitar Festival.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Submission of entry in the competition deems acceptance of the Terms. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence regarding winners will be entered into.