YVC-1000 Firmware (Ver.3.13) for Macintosh
Check the date of manufacture printed on the bottom of the YVC-MIC1000EX.
If the date of manufacture of the YVC-MIC1000EX is December 2021 or later, please use the YVC-1000 firmware shown below.
- YVC-1000: Version 3.12 or later
If you use a YVC-MIC1000EX with a date of manufacture of December 2021 or later together with a YVC-1000 that has not been updated to the firmware shown above, the LED on the YVC-MIC1000EX will flash red at high speed and the unit will not operate correctly.
Version 3.13 (Update：Mar. 24, 2022)
- Improved performance of sound pickup for microphone produced in December 2021 or later.
Version 3.12 (Update：Dec. 23, 2021)
- It is a fix due to the parts changes.
This firmware update is necessary for the extended microphone "YVC-MIC1000EX" produced in December or later.
Version 3.11 (Update：Feb. 16, 2021)
- This is as to the change of internal parts. No additional function is included.
Version 3.10 (Update：Feb. 21, 2020)
- Firmware updater supports macOS 10.15.
Version 3.10 (Update：Jan. 09, 2020)
- Support Zoom Rooms Certification.
Version 3.00 (Update：Sept. 19, 2019)
- Improvement of the interactivity with UC apps.
- The microphone mute button and the speaker volume button operation work together when connecting PC via USB.
- Compatible UC apps (Sep 19, 2019 update) : Skype for Business, Zoom meeting
Version 2.11 (Update：April. 19, 2019)
- Improved the dialogs display when using macOS 10.14
Version 2.11 (Update：Aug. 09, 2017)
- Improved performance of acoustic echo cancelling technology.
Version 2.10 (Update：May. 22, 2017)
- Added the function to control YVC-1000 via API for 3rd party application.
*Get API here
Version 2.09 (Update：Sep. 01, 2016)
- Improved performance of dereverberation technology.
- Added the function to disable the amplifying of the sound from the external microphones in your location.
Version 2.07 (Update：Oct. 19, 2015)
- Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.10 has been added to the O/S support.
Version 2.06 (Update：Aug. 21, 2015)
- Improved performance of the following technologies.
* Noise reduction
* Automatic tracking
[Change in specification]
- Changed LED lightning pattern on YVC-1000 Microphone from "always-on" to "flashing" on mute for visibility improvement.
Version 2.05 (Update：Jun. 22, 2015)
- Improved performance of automatic tracking technology.
- Solved the problem in which noise canceller did not function properly when pressed tuning fork button and cancelled automatic audio tuning.
Version 2.03 (Update：Apr. 27, 2015)
- Added a new feature which allows the USB host to switch data-transfer rate (USB 2.0 High Speed - USB 2.0 Full Speed).
*To enable this feature, please install the "YVC-1000 Configurator" (ver.1.02 or later).
Version 2.02 (Update：Dec. 19, 2014)
- External microphone function added.
- "Configurator" now available for Audio IN/OUT settings including External microphone function.
[Change in specification]
- Change in specifications related to items below. Please refer to the block diagram for details.
* Microphone mute
* Microphone sensitivity
* Audio output
[How to Update]
- The download file is combined with updater and firmware.
- Unzip the compressed file, and launch the application with PC connected to YVC-1000. Follow the guidance to complete the installation.
- DO NOT disconnect the USB cable and/or power off the YVC-1000 during firmware update.