COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Win A Yamaha YDS-150” lottery is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in Australia and are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Yamaha Music Australia and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) are ineligible to enter and win. By participating in this lottery, entrants agree to these Official Rules as stated herein.
2. LOTTERY PERIOD. The lottery which will be held over a 2-day period from May 28th 2022 at 11:30 am AWST and ends on May 29th, 2022 at 11:00 pm AWST.
3. ENTRY. During the lottery period, entrants are required to complete the digital sign up form at the Yamaha display, or via the QR code in the festival program, and agree to the terms and conditions. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than May 29th, 2022 at 11:00 pm AWST.
4. ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. There will be 1 winner in this period, the winner will be drawn at 4pm AEST Thursday 2nd June, 2022, the winner will be notified by email and their name posted on this page by 5pm the following day. If the prize is unclaimed by 3pm AEST 10th June, 2022, the prize will be re-drawn at this time and the new winner notified by email and posted on this site by 5pm the following day. Winners agree to allow Yamaha Music Australia to use Winner’s name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings.
6. PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. The prize is a Yamaha YDS-150 Digital Saxophone ($1149 RRP). Instructions for redeeming this prize will be emailed to the winner. Yamaha Music Australia is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prize-winner. The prize cannot be not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
8. WAAPA – Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) have no association or jurisdiction over the competition. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, WAAPA. Participants are providing information to Yamaha Music Australia and not to WAAPA.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. Submission of entry in the competition deems acceptance of the Terms. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence regarding winners will be entered into.