YAMAHA MUSIC AUSTRALIA (YMA) ARTIST PROGRAM
ARTIST PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Next to distributing world-renowned products, one of the most important assets at Yamaha Music is its artists.
These artists help make a two dimensional product come alive by validating the purpose of high-quality instruments through performance and association. In-turn, artists also inspire the diverse music community to engage with Yamaha on a broader level.
The YMA artist program is designed to broaden and enhance the profile of our Yamaha, Vox, Paiste, Steinberg, Line 6, Ampeg, EarthQuaker Devices, and Vater products through the use of strategically selected local artists. Artists have the ability to increase brand awareness, bolster brand equity and have a direct influence on consumers looking to purchase musical instruments.
Suitable artists range from members of high-profile Australian bands, top-line sessional musicians, and outstanding players to respected clinicians and teachers. These musicians shine across the spectrum of musical genres and their abilities are as unique as the vast and wonderful Yamaha Music Australia product lines.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A YAMAHA ARTIST?
YMA artists belong to a worldwide family of elite musicians that possess talent, and have access to many benefits including:
- Joining a respected worldwide network of staff and artists dedicated to quality in all aspects of music
- Access to public relations and marketing mechanisms through YMA produced content
- Contacts to the worldwide Yamaha, Vox, Paiste, Steinberg, Line 6, Ampeg, EarthQuaker Devices, Vater AR departments*
- Opportunity to be involved with clinics, expos, in-store workshops, digital content and consumer advertising
- Service and touring support in Australia unequalled by other brands, with professional standard instruments located around the country for the endorsees to borrow*
- Access to the Yamaha Artist musical instrument purchase program
*This is on a case by case basis
ARTIST ENDORSEMENT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Potential artist candidates must complete the Yamaha Artist Expression of Interest Form below. This will be followed up with an Artist Endorsement Application Form. The form must be completed in full
- The proposal is then evaluated by the review panel to determine whether there is a mutually beneficial relationship available between the candidate and YMA. Additional biographies or other support materials may be requested of the candidate at this point
- Once a good match is deemed to exist between the two parties, the artist will be contacted to discuss and formalise an endorsement agreement
- Yamaha Music Australia places great importance on its endorsement program and looks to create successful relationships with all of its endorsees