Yamaha $2,000RRP Giveaway at
HILLSONG CONFERENCE 2019
HILLSONG CONFERENCE 2019
To be in the running to win this Yamaha voucher you must:
1 - Attend the Yamaha Stand @ the expo hall at HILLSONG CONFERENCE 2019
2 – Complete the entry form at the Yamaha Stand
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The “Yamaha $2, 000 RRP Giveaway” lottery is open to legal residents of and who currently reside in Australia and are 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Yamaha Music Australia and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) are ineligible to enter and win. By participating in this lottery, entrants agree to these Official Rules as stated herein.
2. LOTTERY PERIOD. The lottery which will be held over 4 day period from July 9th, 2019 at 12:00 noon AEST and ends on July 12th at 23:59 AEST.
3. ENTRY. During the lottery period, entrants are required to attend the Yamaha stand at the Hillsong Conference in the expo hall and complete the entry form. Entries must be received by Yamaha Music Australia no later than July 12th at the closing of the Hillsong Conference 2019. Only 1 entry is required per person to be eligible for the lottery, if a person enters more than once their entry will be deemed void.
4. ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. There will be 1 winner in this period, the winner will be drawn at 3pm Monday 15th July, the winner will be notified by email and will be posted on this page by 5pm the following day. If the prize is unclaimed the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner by re-draw. Winners agree to allow Yamaha Music Australia to use Winner’s name and image (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings.
6. PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. Yamaha Music Australia is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes, once received and in the possession of prize-winner.
8. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Submission of entry in the competition deems acceptance of the Terms. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence regarding winners will be entered into.
10. This competition is licensed from NSW Government, NSW permit number: LTPS/19/35670
RRP – Recommended Retail Price, correct at date of publication