TF Series Trade-In Any Mixer Offer
Trade-in any mixer and receive $1,000 off the Recommended Retail Price of any Yamaha TF5, TF3 or TF1 Digital Mixing Console.
The TF series digital mixing consoles bring a new level of refinement to live sound reinforcement. By combining Yamaha know-how with new input from the field and the latest touch-screen technology, TF series digital mixing consoles deliver an evolved experience in operation. Smooth setup and operation, practical presets and scenes, refined design, and software applications that integrate seamlessly with the entire system: these elements comprise TouchFlow Operation, a new concept in console interfaces that offers unprecedented comfort and convenience in small consoles, for a wide range of users and applications.
Terms & Conditions
- *$1,000 trade-in value is off the RRP (Recommended Retail Price).
- Included TF Series models are TF1-MIXER, TF3-MIXER, and TF5-MIXER
- Promotional offer is part of a national sales program conducted by the distributor, Yamaha Music Australia Pty Ltd and is valid from 1st July 2017 at participating TF Series dealers. The promotion will end on 31st August 2017. Final purchase price is determined by the participating dealer.
- Offer is limited to one TF Series mixer per customer.
- The promotional reduced RRP price applies only to included TF Series models when providing your exchange mixer to the participating dealer at the time of purchase.
- Any fully functioning audio mixer is eligible for trade-in to qualify for the promotional price.
- At the time of purchase, the participating dealer will take ownership of your exchange mixer and will be responsible for any associated requirements as pursuant to The Second-Hand Dealers and Pawnbrokers Act 1989.
- The Authorised Yamaha Dealer participating in this promotion may not have sold one of the included TF Series models in the past and where it has sold them, they may have sold them at less than RRP.
Compact, portable, and even rack mountable, the TF1 offers impressive capability and versatility for smaller systems.
Ample input capacity and hands-on control in a compact console that can handle a wide range of applications.