Audio / Visual Warranty Australia
Yamaha Audio Visual products are designed and manufactured to high standards to ensure high quality sound and picture reproduction. To ensure you get the best from your Yamaha equipment, read the owners' manual before switching on. Should you have any questions about its operation or connection to other equipment please contact your nearest authorised Yamaha Music Australia Audio Visual dealer.
|Product Category||Warranty Period|
|RX-Z9, Soavo Series speakers, HX Series speakers||5 Years|
|A-S2000 and CD-S2000||5 Years|
|CX-A5000 and MX-A5000||5 Years|
|AVENTAGE Receivers||4 Years|
|Amplifiers, Receivers, Speaker Systems, Cassette Decks, Tuners, CD Players & Recorders, Projectors, DVD Players, Wireless Music Systems, Compact Sound Systems||2 Years|
|Accessories eg: speaker stands, wall brackets, etc. Lamp cartridge for projectors||6 Months|
|Products used in situations other than domestic applications||1 Year|
What is Covered?
The warranty covers all defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the product warranty and is in addtion to the protection conferred by law. We will pay all labour and material costs for items covered under this warranty, provided the repairs are carried out with our approval by a Yamaha Australia Service Centre. Yamaha will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty which becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform within this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labour or materials.
However, our warranty excludes:
- Products purchased from someone other than an authorised Yamaha Music Australia Audio Visual dealer.
- Damaged caused by accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in the owner's manual.
- Speakers, that upon inspection have found to be damaged as a result of excessive power or overload.
- Damaged caused by fluctuations in the electrical current.
- Damage resulting from repair, or attempt to repair, by someone other than a Yamaha Australia Service Centre.
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- The replacement of parts necessitated by normal wear and tear.
- Freight and removal / installation costs.
Australian customers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What you must do to obtain Warranty Service in Australia
Yamaha Audio Visual equipment requiring warranty service must be taken to a Yamaha Authorised Service Centre. Click here to find your nearest Yamaha Australia Service Centre. Please also take your purchase receipt.
The warranty on this product is not applicable outside of the country of purchase.